Benefits of data analysis in research:
- It helps you in remodeling, revising and reviewing the structure of your paper based on the findings of various sources.
- By analyzing data, you can divide one major problem into different parts for the ease of resolution and approach.
- Data analysis lends you a vast insight into any particular topic by filtering down meaningful information or pieces of relevant details.
- Data collection only involves gathering of plenty of information, whereas data analysis creates a foundation for critical decision.
- With the help of data analysis, you can prepare your entire dissertation proposal, which is otherwise not possible.
Since data analysis gives you an access to full-proof statistical process, you know your work is free of any bias. It gives you an opportunity to base your research on valid qualitative and quantitative findings. Considering all this, there is no doubt in admitting the fact that data analysis is important for both the research and the researcher.