* Time-series data which is a collection of data over a period of time for any variable. A few precise tendency and behavioral models are observable in the data collected. It is chiefly used for studying any behavior or pattern over a time frame.
* Cross-sectional data is a meticulous type of data gathered for quite a few variables over a period of time. This data is mostly intended for relative examination.
* Panel data is a combination of time-series and cross-sectional data. These types of data are mainly gathered for relative analysis of time reliant variables and also for evaluating behavioral aspect of those variables.
* Categorical data is largely assembled for fundamental studies and also for objectifying individual variables. These variables are allocated to a collection of valid numbers and are coded for analyzing them.
* Scale data is accumulated for both fundamental and descriptive studies. The forte of this data is that it does not indicate any group, although it signifies the array of predilection of the variables on the ground of specific subject which is under deliberation.
From the perspective of helping the researchers in their procedure of data collection, countless associations are at present in the market with their proficiency. “sampledissertations.com” is also an organization which has excelled in this area.