In our article, we have listed some of the worldwide initiatives providing free access to full-text to some old theses and dissertations. Have a look below.
1. DART-Europe e-theses portal: It is an online portal of thesis and dissertation from 19 European universities giving ample of ideas related to thesis and dissertation writing.
2. Networked Digital Library of Thesis and Dissertations (NDLTD): It aims to distribute knowledge internationally by making international thesis and dissertations which are electronically available. Most of the content here comes from American or Canadian universities.
3. Electronic Theses Online Service popularly known as (EThOS): It is the British Library’s thesis service. It offers a one time accesses to UK Higher Education thesis. Here Bundles of thesis are available for instant download. You just have to register for download.
4. Australian Digital Thesis Program known as ADT: It is an open access database of Australian postgraduate research students’ thesis and dissertation.
5. Portal of Thesis Canada: It is an open access proposal run by Library and archives Canada providing access to thesis from Canadian universities.
6. National Academic Research and Collaborations Information System known as (NARCIS): Thesis and dissertation from all Dutch universities are present here providing open access publications.
7. DissOnline: It provides information about post-doctoral thesis and German dissertations containing sample documents that can be easily downloaded. The interface is searched in German and can be searched for full text thesis and dissertations.
8. Dissertations and Theses Collections (DTC): It is an online gathering of postgraduate doctoral thesis and master dissertations from seven university libraries of Hong Kong.